- Go to Your Orders
- Select the item you want to cancel and click Cancel items
- Provide reasons for cancellation (optional)
- Click on Cancel Checked Items
You can cancel items or orders by visiting the Your Orders section in Your Account.
Guidelines on how to return an Amazon item using Pick up or Self Ship options and which items are eligible for return.
We display shipping speeds and charges based on the items in your cart and the delivery address.
General Information Disclosures
- To our holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of the Company.
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
3.1. Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take, handle and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
3.2. Provide, troubleshoot, and improve the Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Services.
Some of our Services may be used without revealing any personal information, and for other Services, personal information is required. We may also collect ‘Non-Personal Information’ (i.e., information that cannot be used to identify you).
This policy applies only to the information the Company collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
All cheque refunds will be in form of “at par” Deutsche Bank cheques. Deutsche All chequBank cheques are cleared locally
If you plan to present the cheque in person in any other city, ensure that your beneficiary bank sends the cheque for outstation clearing.
In case you plan to drop your cheque in a clearance box, please note the following:
– If you are dropping the cheque in a clearance box in any of the above cities, use the box marked Local Cheques.
– If you are dropping the cheque in a clearance box in any other city, use the box marked Outstation Cheques.
Failing to follow the above instructions might result in the cheque not being processed and a penalty being levied by the bank.
Note: Once a cheque is issued, Storely will send you an e-mail with the tracking details of the refund cheque within 4 business days from the date of refund.
- For Fulfilled by Storely and Prime Eligible items, return shipping costs of up to Rs. 100 will be refunded. The cost of gift-wrapping will also be refunded, if any. All such refunds will be issued through cheques.Note: If you incur return shipping charges over Rs.100 for returning large and heavy items, you can contact us for an additional refund. For refund of such additional charges, proof of payment, like a courier receipt needs to be submitted.
- If you’re returning a Seller-Fulfilled item, you can request the seller to reimburse the return shipping charges you incurred. In such cases, a seller might ask you to provide the courier receipt.
Note: The seller will not refund the shipping cost incurred in case of remorse returns.
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)) or Amazon account (as Storely Balance).
If you wish to receive the Pay on Delivery order’s refund to your bank account, you can update the details of the bank account in Your Account section or from the Returns Centre when you are returning an item.
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Storely account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
Users can review the most current version of the Agreement at any time on the Website. Company reserves the right to unilaterally update, change or replace any part of the Agreement by publishing updates or changes on the Platform and such amended provisions of the Agreement shall be effective immediately upon being posted on the Platform.
The Agreement is applicable to any person when they install, download or even merely visit or access any part of the Platform or utilize the Services, such persons are referred to as users, which include without limitation users who are browsers, Suppliers, Resellers, merchants, other purchaser or contributors of content (collectively, “User”).
- Storly is an application which provides an online marketplace (“Application”) where registered suppliers (“Suppliers”) can offer to sell their products to registered users of Application including to resellers (“Resellers”) and other Users.
I want to update you on how we’re continuing to evolve our thinking on where we work.
As per government guidelines, we are accepting orders for all products across the country. In the event any location is designated as a restricted zone under regulations, we may limit orders to essential products.
As per government guidelines, we are accepting orders for all products across the country and for essential products in restricted areas.
Payments made on Amazon.in can sometimes fail or remain in a pending stage. If you are facing this issue, you have the option to revise your payment.